Campervans and cars damaged after unattended bonfire in Warsop

Two campervans and two cars were severely damaged by a fire in Warsop.

Fire crews from Warsop, Edwinstowe and Mansfield attended the fire in Sherwood Street, Market Warsop, following a call just after 3.30pm yesterday afternoon (Tuesday, August 2).

This fire had been caused by a bonfire left unattended, which had spread.

Two campervans and two cars were severely damaged by the fire.

The fire was in Sherwood Street, Market Warsop

Read More

Read More
Search begins for Nottinghamshire Police’s next Chief Constable

Crews used a high-pressure hose reel, thermal imaging cameras, and forcible entry tools to extinguish the fire and make the scene safe.

Individuals were evacuated by fire crews, and there were no injuries as a result of the fire.

Firefighters left the scene at around 5.30pm.