WIN! Forty tickets to Mansfield Town's Checkatrade Trophy tie with Everton U21s up for grabs
The Mansfield Chad has teamed up with Checkatrade, official title sponsor of the Checkatrade Trophy, to offer 10 lucky fans the chance to win four tickets to Mansfield Town versus Everton U21s on Tuesday, 31st October.
In the final fixture of the group stage, Steve Evans’ men will be looking to secure maximum points against David Unsworth’s development squad at the One Call Stadium.
To be in with a chance of winning four tickets, visit the Chad Stags Facebook page by clicking HERE then like and comment on our Checkatrade competition post which will be pinned to the top of the page.
Entries will be taken until midday on 26th October 2017.
Over 1.2 million consumers visit the Checkatrade.com website every month looking for recommended tradespeople local to them. If you need a tradesperson, search by your location on www.checkatrade.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of four tickets for 10 winners to the game against Everton U21s on Tuesday 31st October 2017.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
3. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Mansfield Town’ regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets. https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations-2017-18-efl---final.pdf
4. Fans are reminded that these tickets are in the Mansfield Town end and seats are amongst home supporters. Any away supporters found in home areas may be ejected from the ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
5. If you have any special accessibility requirements, the venue will be contacted to check. accessibility. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice.
6. The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Mansfield Town, Everton U21 the EFL or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
7. This is not a Prize Draw of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this Prize Draw (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
8. Clubs will be notified of the Prize Draw winners and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
9. Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount. This is a clear breach in conditions.
10. No cash alternative will be offered.
11. The competition closes at midday on 26th, October 2017.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
15. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.