What's being planned where you live in Ashfield?
Latest planning applications submitted to Ashfield District Council include:
* Crown clean one horse chestnut tree and crown clean and lift one horse chestnut tree – Underwood Church of England Primary School, Main Road, Underwood;
* Single-storey side extension, two-storey rear extension and bay window to front elevation – 132 , Main Road, Underwood;
* Dwelling and double detached garage – Art Centre Graphics, 74 Main Road, Underwood;
* Extension to warehouse front and side – Transpakship, Export Drive, Huthwaite;
* Approval of details reserved by conditions two, three, four and five of permission V/2017/0223 –Land at Rosewood Drive, Kirkby;
* Conservatory – 15 Sharrard Close, Underwood;
* Change of use of one room from residential to salon –49 Forest Road, Annesley Woodhouse;
* Loft conversion and single-storey rear extension – 206 Watnall Rd, Hucknall;
* Single-storey front extension, dormer windows and external cladding – Silo Farm, Whyburn Lane, Hucknall;
* Demolition of existing garage and outbuilding to facilitate a two-storey front, side and rear extension; single store rear extension, lean-to porch roof and render to all external elevations –82 Papplewick Lane, Hucknall.