What's being planned in Mansfield?
* Removal of 12 trees – 305 Berry Hill Lane, Mansfield;
* Demolition of garage and erection of garden building to be used as annexe – 88 Forest Road, Mansfield;
* Works to 25 trees – The Presbytery, 3 Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield;
* Prior notification of proposed demolition of original tea rooms and changing rooms – Sports stadium, Berry Hill Park, Lichfield Lane, Mansfield;
* New entrance porch to existing classrooms – St John’s Centre, St John Street, Mansfield;
* Change of use from class B2, general industry, to class D2, assembly and leisure, for martial arts and fitness academy – Unit 2, The Broadway, Mansfield;
* Two 1.5-metres-high metal, black none-solid gates – 10 Albert Street, Mansfield Woodhouse;
* Single-storey side extension – 2 Fairlie Avenue, Mansfield;
* Single-storey dwelling – Ulverstone, 12 Brookland Avenue, Mansfield;
* Works to seven trees and removal of one tree – Birchwood House, Clipstone Drive, Forest Town;
* Works to two trees and removal of one tree – 1 Woodview Gardens, Forest Town;
* Change of use of ground-floor retail to residential – 3 Clumber Street, Warsop.