Fire swept through a static home in Forest Town this morning.
The blaze broke out at Forest Park, just off Old Mill Lane, shortly before 9.29am this morning.
Crews from Mansfield, Edwinstowe and Warsop attended the blaze, which gutted the static home thought to be owned by an elderly couple.
A propane cylinder is reported to have been involved in the fire, and two more were removed by the fire service.
The crews used four breathing apparatus, a main jet and a hose-reel jet to bring it under control.
Nobody is believed to have been hurt.