Washing machine sets house alight in Mansfield
Firefighters from Shirebrook and Bolsover have tackled a washing machine fire in Mansfield.
Crews were called to a property at 8.30pm on Wednesday, April 10 to reports of a washing machine burning.
Firefighters managed to safely extinguish the fire, which started in a kitchen, and all residents were out of the property when the fire service arrived.
A spokesman for Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "We attended a kitchen in Mansfield with Bolsover Fire. This involved a washing machine.
Swimming club that trained Rebecca Adlington and Ollie Hynd to face major changes in Mansfield
Neighbours set up appeal to help disabled woman after arson in Mansfield
Family of former Notts factory worker seek information following asbestos-related cancer death
Mansfield boozer’s vow to stop drinking after second arrest for disorderly antics
Fire crews from Mansfield and Hucknall tackle huge field blaze
"All persons were safely out of the property on arrival of the fire service."