A teenager has been banned from entering Mansfield town centre after being convicted of three public order offences.
Mitchell Mayes, 18, of Jenkins Avenue, Mansfield, was made subject of a Criminal Behaviour Order imposed by Mansfield magistrates' court earlier this month.
The order, which will remain in place for three years, prevents Mayes from entering Mansfield town centre or Ladybrook Place, Mansfield, for a period of one year.
In addition, Mayes must not behave in a way which causes nuisance, alarm, distress or harassment to anyone within the district of Mansfield nor be abusive to police officers, PCSOs or Mansfield District Council wardens or encourage anyone else to be abusive towards them for a period of three years.
The order was imposed after Mayes pleaded guilty to using abusive and insulting language towards a district council neighbourhood warden on September 4, 2017, using threatening behaviour in Mansfield market place on September 6, 2017, and using threatening behaviour in Mansfield on September 9, 2017.
For these offences he received a 12-month community order and a six-week curfew. He was also ordered to pay £50 compensation, an £85 victim surcharge and was made subject of a rehabilitation activity requirement.
Sergeant Dave Booler, of Nottinghamshire Police, said: "Mayes has repeatedly committed anti-social behaviour in the area and the application detailed over a dozen incidents that he was named or identified as being involved in.
"He chose not to engage and not to change his behaviour and therefore we were left with no option but to seek this order.
"This successful application is a result of months of hard work by the Mansfield town centre beat team and the third successful application in as many months against this problem group of offenders, who we will continue to target in an attempt to make Mansfield town centre a safer place to live, work and visit."
Councillor Bill Drewett, the district council's portfolio holder for safer communities, said: "This case is a good example of how the community safety hub here enables the police and council to work together to achieve a result that should bring a significant difference to the level of anti-social behaviour in the district. Working closely together is definitely the best way to tackle these kinds of issues."
Elaine Quince, the district council's community safety operations manager, added: "The council's neighbourhood wardens, case management officers together with the CCTV team worked closely with Nottinghamshire Police officers and PCSOs to tackle the issues in the market place.
"As a result of this case and the continuous joint working approach we are now using, the number of incidents has reduced dramatically. We will continue to work in the area with our community safety teams and partners to ensure the market place and the town as a whole remains a pleasant place for both market traders and shoppers."