Shop online to help out local charities

Mansfield-based charities such as John Eastwood Hospice Trust, Jigsaw and MIND stand to benefit when shoppers buy online from a selection of leading high street names.

By purchasing from the likes of Debenhams, Boots, House of Fraser and BT - via ethical finance charity - customers will make a free donation.

It works by Care2Save giving 100% of the commission usually pocketed by a company for introductions.

80% of the profit will go directly to the charity of the consumer’s choice, while the remaining 20% goes the Care2Save Charitable Trust.

Register at to start donating.