Here is a list of the latest planning applications submitted to Mansfield District Council – including improvements to mental health rehab centre.
* Single-storey extension and alterations – 7 Highland Road, Mansfield;
* Loft conversion and garage to side – 18 Beverley Drive, Mansfield;
* Works for four trees within a conservation area – Beechdene, 29 Woodhouse Road, Mansfield;
* Single-storey rear extension – 52a Windsor Road, Mansfield;
* Non-material amendments to planning permission for 30 homes, amending car parking on one plot – Land off Briar Lane, Mansfield;
* New driveway entrance, 2m high gates, brick wall and metal railings and removal of one tree – Plot 3, Atkin Lane, Mansfield;
* Single-storey side extensions, two-storey rear extension, raised roof to rear and side and rear porch with balcony above – The Farmhouse, Park Hall Farm, Park Hall Road, Mansfield Woodhouse;
* Installation of security roller shutter to rear – Unit 12, Portland Retail Park, Midland Way, Mansfield;
* Conversion of one residential dwelling into two self-contained flats – 79 Southwell Road West, Mansfield;
* Part-demolition of existing property to create two two-bedroom dwellings – 233 Southwell Road East, Rainworth;
Amended plans for restoration of south pavilion building, replacement of bedroom block, new office accommodation, single-storey extension to laundry building bin and ancillary storage buildings, improvements to parking and servicing areas – Thistle Hill Hall, Debdale Lane, Mansfield Woodhouse;
* Listed building consent to restore south pavilion building, replacement of single-storey bedroom block with larger single-storey accommodation and office buildings, single-storey extension to laundry building, bin and ancillary storage buildings in association with the use of the site as a specialist rehabilitive care unit, improvements to parking and service areas – Thistle Hill Hall, Debdale Lane, Mansfield Woodhouse;
* Proposed entrance porch – St JOhns Centre, St John Street, Mansfield;
* Application for advertisement consent for two internally illuminated signs and six non-illuminated signs, Marks & Spencer, West Gate, Mansfield.