Here is a list of the latest planning applications which have been submitted to Mansfield District Council – including an “education facility”, allotments and 64 homes.
* Change of use from general industry, use class B2, and light industry, use class B1, to education facility, use class D1 – Unit 1, Kings Mill Way, Mansfield
* Single-storey rear extension – 53 Goldsmith Street, Mansfield;
* Two-story side and rear extension and single-storey rear extension – 30 Breckbank, Forest Town;
* Removal of three number trees and works to one tree within a conservation area – The Mill House, Church Road, Church Warsop;
* Works to four trees and removal of one tree within a conservation area – Bridge Street Methodist Church, Bridge Street, Mansfield;
* Demolition of existing house and outbuilding and erection of new residential unit and garage – 206 Leeming Lane North, Mansfield Woodhouse;
* Extension and alterations – 205 Clipstone Road West, Forest Town;
* Change of use from D2, assembly and leisure, to Sui Generis to create allotments – Land at Queensway Park/Kingsway Allotments, Forest Town
* Outline application with all matters reserved for proposed residential development of up to 64 dwellings, with drainage, landscape, formation of new access and other associated works – Land at Pump Hollow Road allotments, Forest Town;
* Two-storey side extension, loft conversion and new roof – 104 Hall Street, Mansfield;
* Works to one tree covered by a tree preservation order – Pear Tree Cottage, 10 Springwood Drive, Mansfield Woodhouse;
* Single-story side extension - 48 The Rodery, Mansfield;
* Single-story side extension – 1 Fairlawns, Mansfield;
* Proposed demolition of single-storey extension and construction of new two-storey extension to rear of property – 25 Edgehill Grove, Mansfield Woodhouse.