Fire in Tibshelf caused by an electrical fault in shower unit

Firefighters from Clay Cross and Stavelely were called to a fire at a house in Tibshelf.

Monday, 27th May 2019, 2:20 pm
High Street

They attended the incident in High Street, Tibshelf, at around 2am this morning (Monday, May 27).

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

The crews used a Thermal Imaging Camera to inspect a shower unit which had been involved in a small electrical fire.

It was out on arrival of the crews.

High Street