Feeling panicky after forgetting that Mothering Sunday is fast approaching? We’ve got you covered with these excellent last minute gift ideas to make the number one woman in your life smile.
1) Chocolate and flowers is always a fail-safe- Thorntons is currently offering a range of continental chocolate boxes paired with fresh bouquets of roses and orchids. Order BEFORE 8PM TONIGHT (Friday, February 4) to get your gift in time for Mother’s Day, or pick up instore. Interflora are also still taking orders for bouquets for Mother’s Day with the option to add wine, balloons, champagne or a food hamper.
2) Lastminute.com boasts a range of gift experiences tailor-made for mums, such as mother and daughter photoshoots from £19.50, a pamper day with champagne lunch for £49 or traditonal afternoon teas from £25. More adventurous mums can have a shot at an introductory flying lesson or tandem skydive!
3) Low on cash? Surprise mum with breakfast in bed or a Mother’s Day brunch (check out BBC Good Food for breakfast and brunch ideas- from waffles with salted caramel sauce to homemade crumpets and eggs benedict), or get creative and fill in a scrapbook with your favourite pictures and memories together.
4) You can scour Trip Advisor for the best eateries in Nottinghamshire and call today to make a last-minute booking for Sunday.
5) The Body Shop offers a range of treats for mums at its branches in Mansfield and Worksop. Bestsellers include their famous Body Butters, Vitamin E range and hand creams.