Man rescued as tumble dryer starts bungalow fire in Shirebrook

A man has been rescued from a bungalow fire in Shirebrook.

Firefighters from Bolsover, Shirebrook, Warsop and Mansfield tackled the fire which started in a tumble dryer and spread to the roof of the property on Rockley Way, Shirebrook.

Firefighters attended the fire at 12,44pm today, Saturday, January, 26.

Firefighters attended the fire at 12,44pm today, Saturday, January, 26.

Firefighters attended the fire at 12,44pm today, Saturday, January, 26.

A Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service‏ spokesman said: "This was a tumble dryer fire that spread to the roof space of a bungalow."