Man rescued after Mansfield house fire

Fire.
Fire.

A man has been rescued from a house fire in Mansfield.

The incident took place in the kitchen of a property on Ladybrook Lane shortly after 6pm yesterday (Sunday, November 27).

Firefighters from Mansfield and Ashfield both attended the blaze, using a hose, breathing apparatus, a carbon dioxide extinguisher and a ventilation fan to put out the flames and clear the smoke.

After being rescued, the man refused a precautionary check from the East Midlands Ambulance Service.