A 23-year-old man has appeared at Mansfield Magistrates’ Court today (Friday, April 13) after being charged with multiple child sex offences.
Adam Rack of Heathfield Way, Mansfield, will face the following 12 charges:
• Sexual touching of a child under 13-years-old
• Engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child
• Three counts of making indecent images
• Possession of a paedophile manual
• Possession of prohibited images
• Possession of extreme porn
• Four counts of distribution of indecent images.
Rack has been remanded and is due to appear at Nottingham Crown Court on May 11.