Latest planning applications submitted to Mansfield District Council include:
* Change of use of first-floor function room to two one-bedroom apartments – The Plough Inn, Church Street, Warsop;
* Two bungalows and associated works – Langwell Drive, Forest Town;
* Dormer window to front elevation to facilitate loft conversion to form third bedroom – 4 Poplar Grove, Forest Town;
* Change of use of dwelling, class C3, to mixed use of dwelling and dog grooming, sui generis – 19 Little Barn Lane, Mansfield;
* Works to one tree and removal of one tree – 35 Lindhurst Lane, Mansfield;
* Removal of one tree and works to five trees – 31 Lindhurst Lane, Mansfield;
* Non-material amendment to application 2016/0065/ST, erection of two detached dwellings, for removal of skylight and attic and alterations to external elevation – Berry Hill Hall, Berry Hill Lane, Mansfield.