Langwith pair treated for smoke inhalation

editorial image

Two people were treated for smoke inhalation following a cooker fire at a house in Langwith.

Crews from Shirebrook and Bolsover were called to the property on Main Road at around 1.43pm yesterday, Tuesday 7th January.

On arrival they found the home heavily smoke logged because of the gas cooker. The supply was isolated by the crews and the ambulance service was requested for the adult occupants.

The crews fitted smoke alarms in the property before leaving the scene.