Concern is growing for a Mansfield teenager missing from home.
Fourteen-year-old Ellie Lafferty was last seen at Aldi, Urban Road, Kirkby, yesterday – Wednesday, August 1 – at about 7pm.
However, she failed to return to her home in Mansfield.
A Nottinghamshire Police spokesman said: “Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of Ellie.
“Anyone with any information about Ellie’s whereabouts is encouraged to call Nottinghamshire Police on 101 and quote incident 787 of August 1, 2018. “Alternatively, if you would like to remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.”
Nottinghamshire Police work with the Missing People charity to support runaways, missing people and their families.
The charity offers:
* A national 24-hour helpline for missing people and their families;
* Support, advice and guidance, and practical help to families of missing people;
* Publicity in the media - TV, newspapers, radio and online;
* Call or text 116000;
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Visit the charity’s website at missingpeople.org.uk
IN OTHER NEWS: