Edwinstowe and Worksop fire crews put out chimney fire

Fire crews from stations at Edwinstowe and Worksop were called to put out a chimney blaze at a house at Perlethorpe.

By Dale Spridgeon
Saturday, 10th April 2021, 4:40 pm

Fire fighters from Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service were called out at about 8.36 am. They used a variety of apparatus including one hose reel jet, ladders and a thermal imaging camera as well as safe working at height equipment during the incident on Saturday, April 10.

They worked to extinguish the fire which had started in a chimney at a property on The Green.

Fire engine .