The judge in the murder trial of Michelle Swift has said he will accept a majority verdict from the jury after more than a day of deliberation.
Miss Swift (49) denies attacking her partner Emiel Blankert (48) in their flat on Ladybrook Place in December.
He died from a perforated bowel in hospital days later.
The trial at Nottingham Crown Court has lasted for nearly three weeks.
And after the jury were brought back in to court today, Thursday 3rd July, just after 11.30am, they told Judge Michael Stokes QC that they had not reached a decision that they could all agree on.
Judge Stokes then told them that because they had been deliberating for more than seven-and-a-half hours, he would accept a majority verdict of either 10 or 11 members agreeing on a verdict from the 12-man jury, before sending them out again.