Cats die from suspected antifreeze poisoning in Ollerton
Two cats have died from suspected antifreeze poisoning in Ollerton, say police.
They have revealed the pets were taken ill on Whinney Lane on Friday, March 26.
Sadly, both died as a result of the poisoning and now officers are urging anyone with any information to contact them immediately.
“This is not only crime but also a very cruel and inhumane act. We hope that with your help, we will catch whoever is responsible,” wrote Sherwood North Police on Facebook.
- Contact 101, quoting incident number 162_31032021.