A criminal behaviour order has been issued to prevent a man attending various facilities in the Mansfield area.
Damien Hammond, 26, of Sutton-in-Ashfield but currently of no fixed address, has been made subject of the order following incidents of criminal damage and indecent behaviour, according to Nottinghamshire Police.
The order bans Hammond from entering:
• Idlewells Centre, Sutton-in-Ashfield – unless in the company of a member of the New Cross Support Team from Ashfield District Council
• Kings Exchange in Market Place, Sutton-in-Ashfield
• Four Season Centre, Mansfield
• Orchard Medical Centre, Stockwell Gate, Mansfield
• The Brown Cow Public House, Ratcliffe Gate, Mansfield, its car park or land adjacent to the premises and owned by the said premises