This week’s planning applications made to Ashfield District Council.
* Application for approval of details reserved by conditions 2, 4, 7 and 8 of planning permission at Coxmoor Golf Course, Coxmoor Road, Sutton.
* Demolition of site building, removal of concrete yard surface and erection of dwelling and associated landscaping and driveway at 134 Main Road, Underwoood.
Application proposes the erection of one detached bungalow with access onto Main Road, Underwood, and would follow the demolition of the existing site building, the removal of the concrete base and hardcore
from the site and the cessation of the lawful builders yard use from the site of site building, removal of concrete yard surface and erection of dwelling and associated landscaping and driveway at 134 Main Road, Underwoood.
The application states that the existing site building is a vacant building shell that has been completely stripped out, and all machinery/equipment was removed from the site by the original owner, prior to the submission of this application. The two storey building is made up of masonry.
* Application of approval of details reserved by conditions 2,3, 4, 5, 7 and 8 of planning permission at The Harrier, Christchurch Road, Hucknall.
* Demolition of existing garage, construction of front extension, garage and new boundary wall/fencing at 2 Lodge Lane Kirkby.
* Change of use from barber shop to flat and single storey extension at Criers Yard 16 Low Street, Sutton. The walled shell of the old building is to be retained and upgraded and extended to create a large lounge/ dining kitchen. The small outbuildings will be removed to create a one bed self-contained flat.