Many thousands of you visit our website day in, day out to keep up-to-date with the latest news.
Here are this week’s five most-read stories on www.chad.co.uk
1) SUTTON CRUFTS WINNER NEGLECTED 30 DOGS, CATS AND PARROTS IN FILTHY CRATES
Chad readers were disgusted by this story, which involved an experienced dog trainer and breeder appearing in court charged with shocking animal offences.
READ THE FULL STORY HERE: http://www.chad.co.uk/news/sutton-crufts-winner-neglected-30-dogs-cats-and-parrots-in-filthy-crates-1-8605605
2) VIDEO: RESIDENTS ‘SHOCKED’ AFTER TEENAGE GIRL FOUND DEAD IN MANSFIELD
Residents of a Mansfield street are still in shock after the body of a 17-year-old girl was found on Wednesday morning.
READ THE FULL STORY HERE: http://www.chad.co.uk/news/video-residents-shocked-after-teenage-girl-found-dead-in-mansfield-1-8608169
3) MUSLIM TERROR BACKLASH FEARS
Leaders at a Mansfield mosque spoke out following recent terror attacks – saying that the town’s Islamic community feels vulnerable.
READ THE FULL STORY HERE: http://www.chad.co.uk/news/muslim-terror-backlash-fears-1-8606927
4) HEALTH RISKS AT KIRKBY TAKEAWAY DUE TO HYGIENE PROBLEMS
A Kirkby takeaway has been closed because of fears for public safety due to poor hygiene, a district judge has ruled.
READ THE FULL STORY HERE: http://www.chad.co.uk/news/health-risk-at-kirkby-takeaway-due-to-hygiene-problems-1-8610861
5) CRUEL BURGLARS SWIPE CHARITY FUNDS BEING RAISED TO FLY CHILD CANCER PATIENT TO USE FOR TREATMENT
Police are appealing for information after a burglary in Sutton saw offenders steal charity cash being raised for a child with a rare liver cancer.