The entry process is simple – simply select the category you wish to nomination and complete the online nomination form.
Please ensure that you supply details about yourself or your business, as requested within the set criteria.
Before you enter, please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions below and read our FAQs if you are unsure about anything.
- All applications must be typed and submitted using the official online entry forms via the awards website.
- Entries must be in English and received by midnight on 6pm Friday 6th April 2018.
- Entries must be between 600 and 1000 words in total, split. Any entries outside of this bracket may not be considered.
- Additional evidence to support your entry must not exceed 3 sides of A4 – email firstname.lastname@example.org with NMSY Apprenticeship Awards 2018 in the subject line along with your business name.
- Due to the high number of applications we receive, no feedback will be provided.
- Entry to more than one category is permitted.
- All companies will be notified by email from the event organisers if they have been successful or not.
- Award winners will be announced at the awards dinner on Tuesday 15th May 2018 with the finalists being announced 2-3 weeks before.