Taste of England at West Notts College cafe
A TASTE of England is the first themed dining event of the year at West Nottinghamshire College’s BAY6 coffee bare and cafe next week.
From Monday to Friday (14th – 18th January) students at the café will be serving diners with British onion soup with baguette and cheese for £1.50, chicken and mushroom puff pie with mashed potato and carrots for £4 followed by treacle sponge and custard for desert for £1.
Food will be available from 10.00am to 2pm Monday to Friday, with tea, coffee, cakes and sandwiches also served during these times at the venue in Woodhouse Road, Mansfield.
BAY6 is open to the public for hot and cold refreshments and provides a practical training and working environment for students with learning difficulties or disabilities.
People can just turn up although parties of eight or more are advised to book a table by calling 01623 413027
- Mansfield’s most wanted: four sought over games machine theft
- Mansfield Town coup as they sign Fleetwood ace Jamie McGuire
- TV theft insurance scam lands Mansfield man in jail
- Stags star Matt Green on trial at Birmingham City, and Luke Jones may join League One club
- Debenhams announce investment plan for Mansfield store
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West