New role for top stylist Victoria
AN AWARD-WINNING stylist has taken up a new role at Hair and Beauty at Slimming World in Somercotes.
Victoria Hallam, who has worked at Mansfield’s Mark Leeson salon for the past 14 years, has joined the team as the salon’s new manager.
She said: “Moving to Hair and Beauty at Slimming World is the opportunity of a lifetime.
“I’m thrilled to be joining the five-star salon and excited about taking on this new challenge.
“As part of Slimming World, the salon is already well-resourced and equipped and the team is friendly and passionate about excellent service.”
Victoria is hoping to take on another beautician and offer apprenticeships to young creative people.
- Your A-Z guide for things to do this Easter
- Matlock Town 1 Mansfield Town 2, 6th August 2007
- Two more changes for Mansfield Town at Barrow
- Mansfield man found guilty of GBH with intent after Stag and Pheasant glassing incident
- Stags continue title chase with home clash against managerless Macclesfield Town
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 8 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: South west