New bins in borough
NEW bins are to be delivered to households across Amber Valley in anticipation of a new simple waste and recycling service for the borough.
The new grey wheeled bins will be used to recycle paper, card, cans, glass, and for the first time, plastic.
They will also have a separate caddy within the bin to collect the glass. Collections from the new containers will begin from 19th November.
Coun Martin Tomlinson, new cabinet member for Green and Thriving Places to Live, said: “The anticipated new all in one recycling bins will not only address residents’ wishes to be able to place all recycling into one container, they also have no limit on the amount of extra recycling that can be put out on collection day.
“I am particularly pleased that we can now collect plastics from each home, which my predecessor.”
- Mansfield’s most wanted: four sought over games machine theft
- Mansfield Town coup as they sign Fleetwood ace Jamie McGuire
- Stags star Matt Green on trial at Birmingham City, and Luke Jones may join League One club
- Debenhams announce investment plan for Mansfield store
- TV theft insurance scam lands Mansfield man in jail
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West