Trial of man charged with murder of Jade Riley-Ward is postponed
The trial of a 22-year-old Riddings man, who is accused of the murder of a woman, has been put back.
Cornelius Brown, of Greenhill Lane, appeared before Nottingham Crown Court on Friday when the trial date was postponed from 18th March to 12th August.
The trial is expected to last about five days.
He is charged with the murder of 30-year-old Jade Riley-Ward.
She died from multiple stab wounds at her home in Burke Drive, Somercotes, last September.
Judge John Milmo further remanded Brown in custody until 18th March when a case management hearing will be held.
- Your A-Z guide for things to do this Easter
- Matlock Town 1 Mansfield Town 2, 6th August 2007
- Two more changes for Mansfield Town at Barrow
- Mansfield man found guilty of GBH with intent after Stag and Pheasant glassing incident
- Stags continue title chase with home clash against managerless Macclesfield Town
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 8 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: South west