Sutton Christmas carol service raises funds for Chad/King’s Mill Hospital’s MRI Scanner Appeal
A CHRISTMAS carol service which will be raising money for Chad’s MRI appeal will take place in Sutton later this year.
The event takes place at Community of Christ Church at The Oval on 11th December at 7.30pm with all proceeds going to Chad’s life-changing campaign.
Hazel Holmes, a church member who has helped organise the event, said: “We organise charity concerts every year and always look for a local charity to support. The MRI appeal fits the bill perfect.
“Hopefully we will get a good turnout for the event to help raise as much money as possible.”
- Your A-Z guide for things to do this Easter
- Matlock Town 1 Mansfield Town 2, 6th August 2007
- Two more changes for Mansfield Town at Barrow
- Mansfield man found guilty of GBH with intent after Stag and Pheasant glassing incident
- Stags continue title chase with home clash against managerless Macclesfield Town
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 8 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: South west