SLIDESHOW:SNOWWATCH - Saturday 23rd March 2013 - Motorists warned over snowy roads
POLICE have advised motorists to go out on the roads only if absolutely necessary as Nottinghamshire was once again wrapped in a blanket of snow.
Gritters were out overnight and due to go out again this morning to help conditions, but some roads are virtually impassable due to the heavy snow.
The A617 Kirklington Road in Blidworth was partially blocked this morning after a lorry jackknifed on the roundabout at the A614 Old Rufford Road junction due to the hazardous driving conditions.
And firefighters had to cut one motorist out of their vehicle after it left the road on County Road in Thoresby on Friday evening.
Some bus routes have been disrupted because of the snow, especially those serving residential estates.
Many sporting events have also fallen victim to the weather.
If you have any photos of you enjoying the snow or any snow-related updates, email them in to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @chadnews.
- Mansfield’s most wanted: four sought over games machine theft
- Mansfield Town coup as they sign Fleetwood ace Jamie McGuire
- Stags star Matt Green on trial at Birmingham City, and Luke Jones may join League One club
- Debenhams announce investment plan for Mansfield store
- TV theft insurance scam lands Mansfield man in jail
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West