Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust score high in survey
Three hospitals run by Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust have scored highly in the latest annual Patient Environment Action Team (PEAT) assessment.
The assessments were carried out by the Trust’s staff and governors, together with patients, patient representatives and members of the public.
Hospitals are given a rating of excellent, good, acceptable, poor or unacceptable in standards of privacy and dignity, environment and food within their buildings.
The assessments were carried out at King’s Mill Hospital, Mansfield Community Hospital and Ashfield Health Village.
All three received an award of excellent for the patient environment and for the choice, quality and taste of food offered to patients.
Mansfield Community Hospital and Ashfield Health Village were also awarded excellent for privacy and dignity, with King’s Mill Hospital receiving a ‘good’ rating in this area.
- Your A-Z guide for things to do this Easter
- Matlock Town 1 Mansfield Town 2, 6th August 2007
- Two more changes for Mansfield Town at Barrow
- Mansfield man found guilty of GBH with intent after Stag and Pheasant glassing incident
- Stags continue title chase with home clash against managerless Macclesfield Town
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 8 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: South west