Mansfield man admits house burglary
Mansfield man Adam Rowley (30), of Chesterfield Road North, pleaded guilty at Nottingham Crown Court on Friday to a house burglary.
He stole electrical goods, jewellery and personal items from a house on Debdale Lane, Mansfield on 17th Augus.
Judge Jonathan Teare bailed him until sentencing on 19th November, or a later date if necessary.
- Stags star Matt Green on trial at Birmingham City, and Luke Jones may join League One club
- Mansfield Town coup as they sign Fleetwood ace Jamie McGuire
- Witnesses sought for Sutton Lawn assault
- Teenage motorcyclist injured in Mansfield town centre collision
- Confidential case file ‘given to wrong family’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 10 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North east