Mansfield house badly damaged in blaze

editorial image
0
Have your say

A house was badly damaged by fire in Mansfield today, Thursday, 24th April.

The building on Bishop Street was empty at the time but neighbours noticed smoke coming from the windows and the smoke alarms had been triggered at around 1.45pm.

Crews from Mansfield and Ashfield were in attendance and they used a hose reel jet to bring it under control, four breathing apparatus and a ventilation fan.

 

Back to the top of the page