DCSIMG

Man burned in Jacksdale chip pan fire

A Jacksdale man suffered burns to his hands, face and arms after cooking with a chip pan that caught fire last night.

Fire crews from Ashfield and Eastwood were called out to reports of a house fire on Westmorland Way in the village at around 8.20pm on Tuesday (18th March).

The fire had been caused by a chip pan that caught alight but was out when firefighters arrived.

A 50-year-old man burned his hands, face and arms in the fire and received first aid from the fire crews.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page