Dance school backs Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
JILL Benson and her daughter Rachel, partners in Mansfield’s Benson Studios of Theatre Art, have chosen Hearing Dogs for Deaf People to benefit from funds raised through their annual dance displays at the Palace Theatre.
They will donate £5,000 and name one of the new Hearing Dogs dogs Benson.
Pictured are members of the studio with Don Sharpe and his hearing dog Mitchell. It was a chance meeting with Don which inspired the studio owners to donate the money.
Lucy Ward, community fundraising manager for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, said: “We are thrilled to have Benson Studios take part in our Name a Puppy scheme.”
“The funds raised through the display will support a new puppy in our breeding scheme.”
For more information about the charity, e-maul firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mansfield’s most wanted: four sought over games machine theft
- Mansfield Town coup as they sign Fleetwood ace Jamie McGuire
- Stags star Matt Green on trial at Birmingham City, and Luke Jones may join League One club
- Debenhams announce investment plan for Mansfield store
- TV theft insurance scam lands Mansfield man in jail
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West