Firefighters from Edwinstowe, Mansfield, Tuxford and Stockhill stations are tackling a large barn fire in Wellow this morning (Sunday 14th July).
They were called out at around 5am to reports of a barn on fire on Newark Road in the village.
The barn, which is around 60m by 20m in size, is full of straw, and has an asbestos roof.
They are handling the incident as suspected high hazard because of the presence of the deadly material.
There are thought to be 240 one tonne bails of straw inside the barn.
More on this story to follow.