Chip-pan fire breaks out at Mansfield house

1
Have your say

A house in Mansfield was left badly damaged after a chip pan fire broke out.

Firefighters from Mansfield and Ashfield were called to the house on Andover Road at around 12.30pm today (Saturday, 18th May).

There was extensive damage to the kitchen and smoke damage to the rest of the house.

Nobody was in the house when the firefighters arrived and they used a hose-reel jet and breathing apparatus to bring it under control.

They left the scene shortly after 1pm.