Carers wanted for new council scheme
A NEW campaign is being launched to recruit local carers to support adults who need help living on the own.
Shared Lives, which is being run by the county council, aims to recruit carers to help support people with disabilities, older people or mental health needs.
All carers will receive training and ongoing support and will be paid depending on the needs of the person or people they care for.
People are wanted to offer long and short-term accommodation and those who can offer short breaks and support. Anyone interested can visit www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/sharedlives, email email@example.com or phone 0300 500 80 80.
- Stags star Matt Green on trial at Birmingham City, and Luke Jones may join League One club
- Mansfield Town coup as they sign Fleetwood ace Jamie McGuire
- Witnesses sought for Sutton Lawn assault
- Teenage motorcyclist injured in Mansfield town centre collision
- Confidential case file ‘given to wrong family’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 10 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North east