Local solicitors taking part in Will Aid
Several local solicitors are raising money for charity during Will Aid’s Make a Will Month in November.
Instead of charging their usual fees for a basic will during November, they will invite will-makers to make a donation to the Will Aid charities.
The suggested minimum donation is £90 for a single will, £135 for a pair of mirror wills and £40 for a codicil.
Solicitors taking part in Will Aid include:
Rickards & Cleaver, Alfreton.
Robert Barber & Sons, Hucknall.
Fidler & Pepper, Sutton.
Harrop White Vallance & Dawson, Mansfield.
Bilton Hammond LLP, Mansfield.
Jones & Co, New Ollerton.
Go to www.willaid.org.uk for more information.
- Mansfield’s most wanted: four sought over games machine theft
- Mansfield Town coup as they sign Fleetwood ace Jamie McGuire
- Stags star Matt Green on trial at Birmingham City, and Luke Jones may join League One club
- Debenhams announce investment plan for Mansfield store
- TV theft insurance scam lands Mansfield man in jail
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Mansfield
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: West